Released August 2019: Committee Member Approval via Digital Signatures
How Do I Provide Approval of Students' Theses and Dissertations?
Committee members are required to review and provide their approval for submitted works that they are a part of. The revised process will no longer involve a paper signature form and is managed electronically. The process will start after students have passed all internal checks from the partnering program.
- Each committee member will receive an email with a link to the ETDA (Electronic Thesis and Dissertation Application).
- Upon login you will be presented with a list of the submission(s) that require attention.
- Click the title of the submission to process that particular submission.
- Review the student’s information (submission title, access ID, PSU ID etc.).
- Review comments and notes from other committee members. (If desired)
- Download the file(s) related to this submission and approve or reject the work.